The marina is open year round. It is located on the north-western shore of Rogoznica bay on an artificial island built in the mid-90s in the cove in Soline.
There are 300 berths. The marina is well-protected from all winds.
Facilities include a reception office, water and power supply, telephones, a small shop, a restaurant, a disco, tennis courts, apartments, parking and a swimming pool. The marina is equipped with a travel lift (50t) and a slipway. Various repairs are possible.
In the area
Rogoznica was built on the small island of Kopara in the middle of the bay, but was connected to the mainland in the later part of the 19th century. There are two mediaeval churches: St. Nicholas and Blessed John of Trogir. Overlooking the town are the remains of a fortification begun by the French in 1809.
The marina is close to the airport Split and two national parks - Krka and Kornati.