Croatia is open - welcome back!
18. May, 2020
As you probably know, the Republic of Croatia has opened its borders for all of those who want to come here, while the measures of mandatory self-isolation are terminated!
Also, measures specific to nautical tourism are published and all boats and yachts that are currently in Croatia can freely sail!
Borders are open for all foreign citizens who own a yacht in Croatia. At the border, it is necessary to present the documentation that proves ownership or the entitlement to use the vessel (lease/leasing contract) and berth usage contract and/or confirmation. Contact us for more information.
We bring good news for all of those who have planned to spend their holidays sailing the Adriatic sea. All of the guests who book a yacht can enter Croatia and they don't have to spend any time in the self-isolation or quarantine. Yacht charter at the border will be proved with the official List of crew and passengers from eNautika system, filled by the charter company. Our agents will inform you about everything in due time.
During their time in Croatia, all of the foreign citizens should comply with general epidemiological guidelines, as follows:
- During the first 14 days following the entry into the Republic of Croatia, leaving the accommodation/vessel is limited only to absolutely necessary situations, carrying out the enhanced ongoing implementation of hygienic measures.
- When leaving the accommodation for necessary purposes, it is recommended to wear a mask or a covering for the nose and mouth, to keep a physical distance from others (minimum 1,5 meters) and to practice good hand hygiene.
- Wash your hands as often as possible using warm water and soap and/or use a hand sanitizer rubbing it well over the surface of your palms. Avoid touching your face, mouth, nose and eyes.
- Crowded areas and public gatherings should be consistently avoided.
- In case of any symptoms of acute respiratory infection (cough, sore throat, high temperature, short breath/difficulty in breathing, loss of smell and taste), it is necessary to stay in your accommodation/on board the vessel and contact the chosen general practitioner, if any (Croatian nationals), or a competent local epidemiologist.
We look forward to the upcoming summer and welcoming our guests again! Should you have any questions or need additional information feel free to contact us via mail firstname.lastname@example.org of by phone +385 21 332 332.
Croatia Yachting team