What is FLEX PLAN?
FLEX plan is an optional surcharge to the charter fee (onboard accommodation service) that allows the Charterer to cancel or change charter contract/reservation up to 30 days before the embarkation for no special reason.
FLEX plan costs 10% of the final charter fee for the Charterer as per official Croatia Yachting price list valid at the moment of booking.
How to purchase Croatia Yachting FLEX plan?
This surcharge can only be purchased when creating e new contract/confirming the new booking and cannot be added to an already existing contract. When Charterer pays for FLEX Plan surcharge, contracted charter price changes and is considered to be charter fee increased for FLEX surcharge.
What is payment plan scheduled for FLEX option?
- 25% upon booking confirmation
- 25% until January 31st 2022
- 50% latest 31 day prior to embarkation
What are special cancellation conditions for the clients who opt for FLEX plan?
Up to 30 days prior to embarkation Charterer can for no special reason cancel their contract. In that particular case they can choose one of the following options:
- Reimbursement; in this particular case, Charteree shall retain 15% (minimum 350 EUR) of the contracted price, due date for reimbursement is 180 days from the date of cancellation.
- reschedule contract for a future date with no extra charge; future date can take place during season 2022 and 2023 on any of the boats in Croatia Yachting fleet based in Croatia, depending on the availability. If the price of new contract is higher than the cancelled one the Charterer needs to pay the difference after the new booking confirmation is done. If the charter fee of the new contract is lower than the original one no additional payment by the Charterer has to be done, however, the difference will not be refunded.
- a credit note that equals the amount already paid for the future charter; credit note can be used for booking any of the boats in Croatia Yachting fleet based in Croatia, depending on the availability.
Within 7 days before the embarkation if the Charterer cancels the contract due to COVID-19 related reasons the following options are at disposal:
- in case of closed borders: full payment reimbursement with no extra costs
- in case of mandatory quarantine of minimum 7 days: a credit note that equals the amount already paid for the future charter; credit note can be used on any of the boats in Croatia Yachting fleet based in Croatia and depending on the availability.
COVID-19 related reasons that entitle the client to choose from the options above are:
- closed Croatian border or state border of the residence country of the reservation holder
- mandatory quarantine of minimum 7 days, with no option of taking PCR test, upon arrival to Croatia or in the country of residence of the reservation holder
For any other cancellation reason, standard Croatia Yachting Terms and Conditions will apply.
*Valid from: 25/9/2021