There are 450 berths for yachts up to 25 m. The marina is protected from all winds, but a strong sirocco can cause swells.
Facilities include a reception office, water and power supply, showers and toilets, a restaurant, telephone, minimarket, fuel station, car park and a charter fleet.
The marina also has a travel lift, a hoist (10 t), and a slipway and is equipped for some repairs.
In the Area
The Island of Cres, 68km in length, is the second largest Adriatic island. It is connected to the mainland by ferry boats. Cres, established as the seat of Venetian administration for the island in 1459, is a small town situated on the western shore of the island, about 13 km from Lake Vransko. In the harbour there is the town gate and the clock tower from the 16th century, while in the Main Square there is the Gothic-Renaissance church of St. Mary from the 15th century. Outside of town there is the Gothic church of St. Mary Magdalene from 1402, a Franciscan monastery and a church from the 14th-15th century. A little further there is a monastery of Benedictine nuns from the 15th century. Other places to visit on the island include Osor and Martinščica. Cres hosts the regatta Cres Cup.
The easiest way to reach the marina is by car. There are ferry lines connecting Brestova (near Opatija on the mainland) and Porozina. A slightly longer route is across the island of Krk, which is connected to the mainland by a bridge, and then by ferry from Valbiska to Merag. Mali Lošinj Airport is 50 km away.