The marina is open from Easter through mid-October. It is located on the eastern side of Rab harbour directly behind the breakwater.
The marina has 140 berths. It gets a lot of traffic and space can be limited.
The marina is protected by a breakwater. However, the sirocco causes a strong swell in the harbour.
Facilities include a reception office, water and power supply, showers and toilets, telephone, a restaurant, parking, fuel station and shops. The marina is equipped with a slipway, a hoist (5 t) and service for engine and hull repairs.
In the Area
The town of Rab is on the western coast of the island of Rab, located between the islands of Krk and Pag in the northern Adriatic. The town is located on a peninsula between the cove of St. Fumia and the port of Rab. It is surrounded by lush vegetation and beautiful beaches. Rab has many historical sites to see, including the Prince's Palace from the 13th century, the church of St. Mary the Great and the church of St. Justa built between 1573 and 1578. Other places to visit on the island include Supetarska Draga, Lopar and Barbat na Rabu.
Numerous bus lines connect Rab and Rijeka. There is a ferry line between the port Mišnjak on the southern side of the island (10 km from Rab) and Jablanac on the mainland. There is also a high season ferry line with the island of Krk (Lopar - Baška).