This modern and well equipped marina is open year round. It is located just a few miles from the old town of Trogir and a 10 minute drive from Split Airport.
Mooring in Marina Baotic
There are 300 berths in the sea and 100 berths on land. The marina is protected from winds by the island of Čiovo, located across the marina.
Marina Baotic Facilities and Services
Marina's Facilities include:
- a reception office,
- power and water supply,
- toilets and showers,
- a fuel station,
- laundry service,
- grocery store,
- nautical equipment store,
- massage service,
- and charter fleets.
- There is a crane (40t) and a travel lift (160 t) in the marina.
- All engine, equipment and hull services are available.
In the area
Trogir is an important tourist and cultural-historical centre of central Dalmatia. It is linked by a drawbridge with the island of Čiovo. Trogir was a former Greek colony, Roman harbour, and a town of Croatian-Hungarian Kings.
Sights are numerous:
- town wall,
- the Kamerlengo Castle,
- St. Lovro Cathedral with portal by Radovan (13th century),
- Ivan Ursini Chapel, the Benedictine Convent,
- the City Loggia with Clock Tower
- The Summer Festival is organized annually.
Airport & Connections to Marina Baotic
Split International Airport is only 10 km away from Marina Baotic. Through the coastal road and the highway, Marina is connected to all Dalmatian tourist destinations.
Marina Baotic 2023 Pricelist
Below you can find a pricelist of Marina Baotic for daily berths. For additional information on pricing, head to the official website of Marina Baotic.